Military and Non-Resident

In order to be exempt from ad valorem taxes, a PT-471 (Service Member’s Affidavit for Exemption of Ad Valorem Taxes for Motor Vehicles) must be submitted annually. This form must be signed by the service member’s Commander and notarized when the service member signs. NO COPIES or FAXES will be accepted. Print vour PT-471 form here.